Skip to main content

Worries

It’s so easy for us to get sidetracked with everything in life. We begin to worry about providing for our families, we worry if we forgot to do something at work or at school, we worry if we have enough time to finish all our errands, we simply begin to worry. I used to worry about a lot in life, but it wasn’t until God shook my life that I was able to understand what it meant to leave it to God.

Leaving things to God doesn’t mean you drop everything and do absolutely nothing in life, leaving things to God means that everything that is out of your control is given to God. Keep working hard at what you do, always put your best effort, but the worries in life leave to God. Seek Him, of course, let Him lead you in life, and you’ll see that everything will begin to make sense because of your obedience. 

We will never know the answers to everything in life, but God is so mighty and powerful that we need not to worry about some of those questions in life. Have faith in God, live with purpose, let Him lead you.

“Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.”

Isaiah 40:28 NLT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take a Breather

I've learned this the hard way, one too many times. There are moments where I feel like I need to get so many things done with school, with ministry, with work and not to mention my social life, that I forget to take a step back and breathe. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with a mental breakdown, unlike others who have unfortunately made it to that point. The classic verse that comes to mind is found in Matthew 11:28 (If I may paraphrase) Jesus is speaking and basically invites people who are tired and carry heavy burdens/issues to go to Him so that they may find rest. It's so easy to go on social media and vent your life away to anybody that will listen. You'll post a huge paragraph on Facebook, a meme on Instagram that describes your situation, you'll get on Twitter and post up 10 tweets back to back in order to vent, you'll get on snapchat and tell your whole story, but when do you ever go to God before any of this? I've never been one to post a

To Speak or Not to Speak

We don’t even have to turn the channel to the news station to understand what’s going on in our country and around the world. Most of our news we get from social media and many people have voiced their opinion and where they stand on current events, political spectrum, and so on. Normally, in past times I would be one of those individuals writing away on my social media platforms my perspective, my opinion, and my stance on whatever was going on. Most of the time it wasn’t according to norm, my mentality did not match up with many of my peers therefore causing plenty of friends to “unfriend” me. I didn’t do such things intentionally, I simply wanted to voice where I stood in those events/situations and it appeared that some couldn’t stand it, which is completely fine. I don’t need people to agree with me, I don’t need people to like me, but I would expect people to respect my perspective even though we may disagree. Nowadays I think more than two times before posting my opinion simp